Posted by Media Relations on Wednesday, June 28th, 2006 - Comments »
We all love finding software that can help us do our jobs more efficiently. Most PR professionals are no stranger to Bacon’s MediaMap as a resource for gathering information on publications, journalists and upcoming editorial calendars.
What about recording data?
Many of us rely on Excel to record our media lists and correspondance. Others use PR database software to allow data to be accessed, shared and updated from one central point – online.
With so many options on the market with varying services and pricepoints, which PR software do you prefer?
Is there one PR software that stands out from the rest that offers:
– Publication, journalists and editorial calendar information
– Mass email distribution with personalized mail merge
– Automatic logging of pitches sent out and replies received
– Multiple users
– Online hosting and access
– Reasonable annual pricing
What do you recommend?