Posted by Media Relations on Wednesday, January 27th, 2010 - Comments »
On Thursday, January 28th 1PM EST TopRank Online Marketing CEO Lee Odden and Bulldog Reporter will be offering a high impact webinar for Public Relations and Communications professionals on using search engine optimization to increase online visibility and placements. Details are below, but you can register here:
Optimized Public Relations: 10 Easy SEO Tactics PR Can Use to Increase Digital and Traditional Media Pickup in 2010 Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Webcast Tutorial Thursday, January 28, 2010
PR pros looking for the latest SEO tools and know-how to build brand and buzz should attend this new webcast tutorial from Bulldog Reporter’s PR University titled: “Optimized Public Relations: 10 SEO Tactics PR Can Use to Increase Digital and Traditional Media Pickup in 2010.” :
This PR University webcast takes place on Thursday, January 28, at 1PM EST (noon CST, 11AM MST, 10AM PST).
In just 90 minutes, this PR University webcast tutorial will give PR professionals the tools and step-by-step instruction they need to positively impact their company or brand’s perception, positioning and coverage. They will learn how to find their keyword sweet spot, how to use those words and phrases to boost the number of people who visit their site and how to write optimized copy to drive greater results and return on investment.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- The opportunity Google’s Universal Search offers PR for news and other digital assets
- SEO Primer: Common myths, essential concepts and key definitions PR must understand how search engines work
- How to conduct keyword research-plus online tools and new techniques for finding their company or brand’s keyword sweet spot
- Word counts, hyperlinks, headline writing rules and other SEO guidelines
- How to use keywords to optimize your online newsroom, website, press releases — and virtually any PR communiqué
- SEO Distribution: Smart press releases, social media releases and other emerging distribution tools that leverage optimized PR copy for wider reach online
- Actionable tips for incorporating SEO and Social Media into an optimized PR program
- How to optimize press releases, websites and PR communiqués by integrating keywords and phrases
Attendance at Bulldog Reporter’s PR University : audio conference costs $299 per dial-in site. Participants in the 90-minute conference will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion. Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance.
Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual and a full transcript. For more information on taking part in the event, go here : or for personalized service and special offers please contact our client satisfaction representatives toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
About Lee Odden:
Lee Odden is CEO of TopRank Online Marketing, a Minnesota based digital marketing agency with experience providing Search Engine Optimization and Social Media PR consulting services to organizations including PRSA, PRWeb, McKesson and Marketo. Odden’s SEO advice is featured in a chapter of “Online Marketing Heroes”, published by Wiley, he contributes to Mashable, iMediaConnection and the Microsoft Advertising Blog and is executive editor of Online Marketing Blog, ranked by Advertising Age and Technorati as a top Business & Marketing blog.
As a 12 year internet marketing veteran, he’s been cited by The Economist, DM News and Target Marketing Magazine for SEO, Social and PR expertise and is a sought after speaker for conferences including Search Engine Strategies, Pubcon and PRSA International. Odden serves as on the DMA Search Marketing Council, is on the advisory board for Search Engine Strategies, Marketing Profs Conference Programming advisor and a past MIMA board member.