Internet Auto Sales and Marketing Firm, Outsell LLC, Improved Bill Walsh Automotive Group’s Monthly Unit Sales by 394%
Posted by Media Relations on Thursday, July 12th, 2007 - Comments »
Rural Illinois Domestic Car Dealer, Bill Walsh Automotive Group, closed more units than any month previously recorded.Minneapolis, MN — July 12, 2007 — Outsell, LLC (www.outsell.com) — the fastest growing Internet auto sales and marketing company in America — helped move an Illinois car dealer from 17 unit sales-a-month to close to 90, in only 4 months, with its Total Internet Sales and Marketing solution.Bill Walsh, Jr., Bill Walsh Automotive Group set a new land speed sales record, blowing by his original goal in no time.”I told Outsell that I wanted to hit 50 units per month by our one year anniversary,” said Walsh. “We hit 84 units in March 2007, just four months into our agreement with Outsell. Our new goal is 100 units-per-month by year end!”Thanks to Outsell’s unique suite of services, Bill Walsh dealers:
- Went from selling 17 units in December 2006, to 84 units in March 2007- a 394% increase. They sold close to 90 units in May 2007.
- Increased their gross on vehicle unit sales.
- Experienced a 114% increase in net profit from the Internet department, beating their previous best month by 52%.
- Closed over 30% of gross leads.
- Increased unique visitors to BillWalsh.com by 77% and page views by 63%.
- Experienced a 70% increase in phone calls from the Bill Walsh website.
Walsh also credited Outsell with helping implement industry-leading best practices at his dealerships — eliminating the hassle of personnel turnover in his Internet sales department. To Walsh’s credit, he made several more significant changes that effected sales, such as:
- Providing consumers with Outsell’s “Internet Express Lane Service” that helps customers complete a purchase in 30 minutes.
- Hot-transfers of Outsell leads to dedicated Internet sales cell phones.
- Sending Manufacturer’s leads directly into the Outsell CRM system.
- Providing consumers with amenities, like a Starbucks, at the dealership- unusual for a domestic vehicle dealer.
“Outsell is committed to integrating and customizing processes to accommodate the specific needs of the dealer,” said Mike Wethington, CEO of Outsell. “It’s important that we not only meet our client’s needs, but exceed them. We leverage proven strategies and industry exclusive buying data to improve their business and close more sales.”Understanding Internet marketing, as well as automotive sales, helped Outsell leverage the latest phone, e-mail and live chat services. It provided current customers and prospects with a seamless, consistent dealer experience from Internet to showroom. The Outsell process guarantees customer satisfaction and dealer control over the entire buying cycle.Learn more by reading Bill Walsh’s 5 Tips for Internet Auto Sales Success.About Bill Walsh Automotive Group:Bill Walsh General Motors dealerships are multi-year winners of the prestigious GM Mark of Excellence awards. General Motors says, “Being named a recipient of the GM Mark of Excellence Award is an accomplishment reserved for only a very few outstanding organizations in the GM family, and is a symbol of exceptional individual performance”. The Bill Walsh Team (www.billwalsh.com) has also held the top rank in customer satisfaction, in GM service departments, every month since 2001.Bill Walsh Chrysler dealerships have been Five Star certified since the program’s inception. These are accomplishments achieved by only a limited number of dealerships nationally.For four generations, the Bill Walsh Automotive Group has grown to nine separate showrooms, five mechanical and repair centers, four parts departments, and four reconditioning departments, with more than 250 employees on five campuses. Located in Ottawa, Illinois, one of the fastest growing areas of the state at the intersection of I-39 and I-80, the Bill Walsh Automotive Group is located an hour and a half southwest of the Chicago-land area.About Outsell, LLCOutsell is a fire-breathing, tire-squealing Internet auto sales machine – Results. Guaranteed. In fact, it’s the fastest growing Internet automotive sales & marketing company in America,Outsell (www.outsell.com) is a leader in Internet Auto Sales for auto dealers who want to significantly increase car and fixed operations sales via the Internet. Outsell excels at:
- Attracting customers through Internet marketing campaign planning, development and execution
- Lead acquisition management
- Engaging prospects via phone, email and live chat
- Developing opportunities and appointments leading to sales via our Internet Business Development Center (BDC) service
- Building customer relationships from one car buy to an ongoing, profitable customer relationship throughout the customer lifecycle