Magnum Technologies Receives Rave Reviews for Business Service Management Software – Leading Analyst, Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), Profiles ADVANTAGE 2.0
Posted by Media Relations on Thursday, November 17th, 2005 - Comments »
Magnum Technologies new ADVANTAGE® 2.0 software solution is touted as bringing superior service level management (SLM) and business service management (BSM) capabilities to IT staffs that need to link IT operations to business goals.
MINNEAPOLIS – Nov. 17, 2005 – http://www.magnum-tech.com – Magnum Technologies, the leading Business Service Management (BSM) provider, today received additional confirmation, from IT research and analyst firm Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) that its groundbreaking ADVANTAGE 2.0 software stands far above competing BSM software solutions.
According to EMA, ADVANTAGE 2.0 brings particularly strong operational and pragmatic strengths to the still challenging realm of Business Service Management, where most of today’s vendor solutions are often more conceptual than real.
“Enterprise executives and end-users are demanding greater reliability and accountability from their IT operations,” stated Dennis Drogseth, vice president, EMA. “Magnum Technologies ADVANTAGE® 2.0 should be viewed as a strong contender for SLM and BSM implementations where the application and network infrastructure are important components of overall service performance, and where pragmatic implementations are key.”
Key benefits of ADVANTAGE 2.0 highlighted in a recent EMA Product Brief include:
- Enables IT personnel to gain clear insight into the business impact of IT performance
- Permits enterprises to determine impact of application/IT performance on Line of Business or Business Process
- Provides a single, integrated view of application and IT performance
- Provides real-time, web-based, user-configurable reporting
- Creates compliance reports on-demand or on a scheduled basis
- Clearly illustrates that ‘a red alert for me might be yellow for you’
- Eliminates the need for IT infrastructure ‘forklift’ replacements
- Allows enterprises to leverage existing management platforms and tools
- Generates greater value from previous management investments
- Enables enterprises to quickly and systematically catalog IT components
- Makes ADVANTAGE vastly quicker to deploy than any alternatives
“We are very pleased with the positive review of ADVANTAGE 2.0 from respected IT research firm, EMA,” said Mike Ducatelli, Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Magnum Technologies. “EMA’s views reinforce the feedback we’ve received from our customers and partners regarding the unique features and tangible benefits of ADVANTAGE 2.0’s SLM and BSM capabilities.”
About Magnum Technologies
Magnum Technologies, www.magnum-tech.com, develops software solutions that align IT operations with enterprise priorities. Magnum’s suite of automated management solutions includes DIAGNOSEIT®, COORDINATOR™, CAP-TREND® and its flagship product, ADVANTAGE®. Magnum’s software solutions are designed to easily integrate with and enhance the effectiveness of existing management platforms by monitoring and measuring IT performance from a line-of-business perspective. Magnum Technologies clients include Fort Sam Houston, BRG and Starz. To learn more about Magnum Technologies, visit www.magnum-tech.com.